(1981 & 1982 only)
- The vibration clamper is installed in the front bumper with the insulating strip.
- ‘f not, install vibration damper.
- Remove the front license plate bracket with the plastic inserts.
- Mark and drill a 10.5 mm hole midway between the license plate bracket holes and 44.5 mm from the back edge of the bumper.
- Install the vibration damper with the insulating strip on the inside of the bumper.
- The damper weight should be towards the left side of the car.
- Torque the bolt to 55-67 Nm (40-50 ft. lbs.)
- Reinstall the license plate bracket.